Posted: August 11, 2011 Filed under: family, Five Images, giveaway, Kailey Lang, love, Max Temkin, Winnie the pooh
Five images to share with you whilst I’m away splashing about on the Thames…
1. I love the childlike innocence of this drawing. And I really should start eating kiwi again! Follow the link to Sonicos! flickr for more cute illustrations.
2. I have no idea where I found this Pooh image but I LOVE the quote.
3. Love this tree image by Kailey Lang. Pop over & check out her DeviantArt.
4. So so true. When will we learn the impact we are having on our planet? Will we ever manage to stop being such a throwaway society?
5. Me (aged 16) & my brother (approx 11/12) near the Thames Barrier in London a million zillion years ago. Check out my pink jelly shoes!
Don’t forget about the August giveaway guys!
Posted: March 9, 2011 Filed under: hearts, Judy Blume, love, pink, red, scotland, skinny jeans, Winnie the pooh, wish list
I’m particularly loving the last one… how gorgeous it would be to randomly stumble upon that!
So I turned 33 in December & I can honestly say that I didn’t achieve much of my ‘Before I’m 33 Wish List’! I did re-read quite a few of my favourite childhood books… Winnie-The-Pooh, Enid Blytons Faraway Tree, The Chronicles of Narnia & Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume… a real favourite of mine.
I never did get round to wearing an entirely red outfit but I did get a gorgeous 60’s style red dress, a red cardigan & a lovely gigantic red bag for Christmas! & with the red hair…. wouldn’t mind a pair of red skinny jeans a la Mischa Barton though…
I didn’t donate blood which is bad of me but I guess I’m more squeamish than I thought… my attempt at going to the cinema 12 times wasn’t even close! I think I went maybe three times in the end! I didn’t go to the ballet but I did make it to Scotland, although only for a week with work. I’ve yet to go back to be a tourist 🙂
Off to update the list for turning 34….. xox
See previous Pink post here