Posted: November 27, 2011 Filed under: badgers, bears, James Ward, Jimbobart, owls, pants, teapots
Isn’t this fella absolutely awesome?!
He was on the Etsy front page and obviously caught my attention! He is hand drawn by James Ward and you can buy him from James’ shop Jimbobart which is full of absolutely awesome goodies including plates, mugs, teapots, cake stands and illustrations. best of all he is based here in the UK, in London.
Go and check out his incredible animals in underpants!
hugs, Caz x
Posted: September 26, 2011 Filed under: grateful, Happy Monday, indian inks, owls
I don’t know about you but I’ve had a crazy weekend… work was insanely busy & when I got home early evening yesterday I fell asleep!
I’m grateful the weekend is over… this week I’m looking forward to seeing my brother, catching up with friends, learning how to use indian inks, getting my glasses fixed & days off, ha ha!
Posted: September 13, 2011 Filed under: apron, chairs, dress, etsy, jewellery, owls, ring, The Pink Post
Today’s pink post is all from Etsy. Click the numbers below to be taken to the relevant product… I would very much like the apron!
Posted: September 12, 2011 Filed under: birthday, Drummer Boy, family, friends, grateful, Happy Monday, owls, Super8, wedding
*Today I’m grateful for supportive friends & family, having a great time over Drummer Boy’s birthday, X Factor, amazing food**, watching Super8 (it’s fanatastic!) and meeting Bump (my soon-to-be nephew!).
*And I’m very excited about my best friends wedding this coming weekend in Cornwall! Eeeeep!
**Edit: It was my other half’s birthday & we went to the Magdalen Arms, Iffley Road, Oxford for dinner & had lamb with dauphinoise potatoes which was heavenly!
Posted: August 8, 2011 Filed under: brooch, giveaway, handmade, hearts, owls, vintage
This months giveaway is a needle-felted brooch with two vintage owl buttons made by none other than me… It’s about 2″ x 3″ & will look very cute on your jacket or bag!
To be in with a chance to win make sure you’re a follower & just leave me a comment to say “hi” on this post!
Giveaway will close on 15th August.
Posted: February 28, 2010 Filed under: Anarkitty, Blythe, Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Kat Macleod, Natasha Law, owls, Postcards from Dreamland, Sunday Sweetness
Today I need a little bit of Sunday Sweetness…. It was grey, cold & rainy when I set off to work, disaster struck when the gas turned off at work & then I got home to discover that I have lost 3 hours worth of work that I did Friday night… GGgggggggrrrrr!!!! It’s all OK though because I only have 2 days left before I’m on holiday & now I’m home in the warm with Mr J who is cooking roast Lamb 🙂
No. 1 is another piece by the very talented Anarkitty
(can you tell I’m a huge fan?!) I just adore her big eyed, brightly coloured, pierced girls who all have fabulous hair! They are so beautifully done & captivating.
2. Love this picture… Mr J thinks she looks like an elf! I saved this from a blog post I read recently
but I confess to not remembering which one ( i read over 70 blogs!) so if it was yours I’m sorry… drop me a comment & I’ll link up! here
!!!! Thank you Lulu!
3. Button bouquet. I found this one day when googling ‘bouquets’ on Google Images. It’s gorgeous! I’d quite like to have a go at making one myself one day. Does anybody recognise the work? I’d love to know who made it.
4. Blythe dollhouse… how cute?! Another one I have saved on the pc so not sure where I found it. Whoever the lucky owner is they also have a Jasmine Becket-Griffith
print on the wall & I love her work too. I’m not sure what it is about big-eyed art but it has definitely stolen my heart.
5. Gorgeous Michi Girl page. Michi Girl is the work of an Aussie collaberation but the artwork is by Kat
McLeod who I am a huge fan of! I love that she uses fabric to make the dresses for her artwork. I did a collage last summer inspired by her work & it turned out really well. I’m planning on doing some more this year when my work schedule settles down.
6. I love this piece by Natasha Law
. Her work is so simple yet intimate.
7. I love these shoes! Source unknown.
8. Gorgeous owl, source unknown. Why do we all like owls so much? Is it because they seem so wise & mysterious?
Happy Sunday xoxox
See previous Sunday sweetness post here
Posted: December 5, 2009 Filed under: A hundred years of solitude, A year in Provence, bargain hunt, bargains, books, charity shops, gabriel garcia marquez, owls, peter mayle
1. Amusing show with the orange TV presenter… David Dickinson!
2. Immensely satisfying shopping trip! On the latter today I bought the above two books for the grand sum of £1.90. I love having local charity shops. I am a vicarious reader but I don’t like paying out for books brand new as they are fairly pricey & unless you’ve already read it you don’t know if you’re going to like it or not.
I bought One Hundred Years of Solitude as it’s meant to be great & A Year In Provence because I love reading anything about Brits moving abroad. Living vicariously too I guess!
I also got a gorgeous pastel ball ofwool for 50p. Mixed colours, baby pink, blue & white.
Last but not least I got an owl shaped money box. He is huge, brown & very regal & I need to hide him from Mr J as he hates ‘tat’!