Posted: February 26, 2010
1. I’m posting this in my pajamas… I’m supposed to be doing my staff rotas for the next two weeks but I’m having a beer, watching NCIS & blogging!
2. My tearducts don’t work. Strange but true.
3. I’m a born proofreader. I can’t read anything without spotting spelling mistakes. I even read cereal packets.
4. I am a Coca-Cola addict. My waitresses joke that I should go to rehab. I really need to give it up… I dread to think what it could be doing to my insides!
5. I make a mean Spaghetti Bolognese. Minced beef, chopped bacon, Italian tinned tomatoes, crushed fennel seeds, mixed herbs, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, chilli powder, ginger powder, tomato puree, mushrooms, peppers, onion, garlic & a couple of squares of dark chocolate. Spaghetti al dente… delish!!!
6. When I was 17 I was a vegetarian. At the time there weren’t many vegetables that I liked so I lived on chips. In the end I gave up.
I wish I had long red hair.
I love Mr J & I wish we had more time together. He’s at work tonight. Sunday evening though we’ll be home together & we’ll tuck into a traditional Sunday roast & chill out. He’s so silly & he makes me laugh so much. And he’ll kill me if he see’s these pictures on here! 😉
Have you got a secret to share?