Posted: March 3, 2010 Filed under: Anarkitty, converse, dainty squid, Julie West, Kat Macleod, pink, trainsandsewingmachines, weheartit
I enjoyed picking out all those pink pictures last Tuesday (inspired by TrainsandSewingMachines) so I’ve decided to make it a once weekly feature… 1&2 both found on weheartit I love the artwork in pic1 its beautiful… quite dreamy… 3 by Julie West one of my absolute favourite artists… 4 isn’t this lovely? Another weheartit find… 5 is by the Dainty Squid… 6 you probably recognise her work by now, the talented Anarkitty 7&8 both from weheartit… I bet you own at least one pair of Converse?? I know I do! 8 is a beautiful photograph… 9 Kat MacLeod… just love love love her work! (PS. as I am now officially on holiday I just thought I’d share with you that I’m sitting on the sofa in my pink dressing gown eating Lemon cheesecake & reading blogs. AND THAT’S ALL I’M DOING!!!!!)
See previous Pink post here x
Posted: February 26, 2010 Filed under: Alice Chan, Anarkitty, Beci Orpin, George Eliot, Julie West, Kathie Olivas, Mr J, My Little Secrets, weheartit
1. I’m posting this in my pajamas… I’m supposed to be doing my staff rotas for the next two weeks but I’m having a beer, watching NCIS & blogging!
2. My tearducts don’t work. Strange but true.
3. I’m a born proofreader. I can’t read anything without spotting spelling mistakes. I even read cereal packets.
4. I am a Coca-Cola addict. My waitresses joke that I should go to rehab. I really need to give it up… I dread to think what it could be doing to my insides!
5. I make a mean Spaghetti Bolognese. Minced beef, chopped bacon, Italian tinned tomatoes, crushed fennel seeds, mixed herbs, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, chilli powder, ginger powder, tomato puree, mushrooms, peppers, onion, garlic & a couple of squares of dark chocolate. Spaghetti al dente… delish!!!
6. When I was 17 I was a vegetarian. At the time there weren’t many vegetables that I liked so I lived on chips. In the end I gave up.
I wish I had long red hair.
I love Mr J & I wish we had more time together. He’s at work tonight. Sunday evening though we’ll be home together & we’ll tuck into a traditional Sunday roast & chill out. He’s so silly & he makes me laugh so much. And he’ll kill me if he see’s these pictures on here! 😉
Have you got a secret to share?
Posted: January 17, 2010 Filed under: gustav aimar, Julie West, rain, raindrops, Sunday Sweetness
Some Sunday Sweetness for you all…. 1. Credit unknown (this beauty is in the ‘Inspirations’ file on my laptop)… 2. Painting by Gustav Aimar. I adore this!… 3. ‘Raindrops’ embroidery by moi… 4. I think I found this on weheartit… 5. P.S. I Love You.. another one lurking on my laptop.. no idea who it’s by… 6. The Tea Party by Julie West. I love Julie West!!!… 7. & 8. both gorgeous drawings but again, no idea where I found them! If you can account for any of the unknowns please let me know 🙂
Posted: December 5, 2009 Filed under: Amelie, Anarkitty, blogging, craft, Frankie, Julie West, Kat Macleod, lists, Murder She Wrote, painting, Star Wars, These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things, wool, yarn
Welcome…. here are some of my favourite things by way of introduction…
2.Sesame Mochi (Chinese dessert, scrumptious!)
4.Yarn bouquets (I am a wool addict & I can’t even knit!)
7.Butter. Real, salty, butter!
8.Doughnuts (preferably filled with jam or custard)
I love crafting, painting, blogging, cooking, baking, sleeping, Murder She Wrote, Star Wars, Amelie & my boyfriend, Mr J xxxxxx