Posted: July 6, 2011 Filed under: art and design, cameras, college, drawing, earrings, Joan Miro, lists, photography, tate modern, Things To Do
|Rebecca @ Consider My Dear
1. A drawing a day… my Art & design course starts in September & in my interview the tutor stressed how important simply drawing is & said that mine was weak (it is!) & that I needed to practise over the summer. One of Leigh-Ann’s draw-a-longs might come in pretty handy!
2. Make up some more earrings using up my current stash ready for sale.
3. Go to an art exhibition… perhaps the Joan Miro exhibition at The Tate Modern?
4. Get the bridal necklace for this beautiful lady ready for their September wedding!
5. Finally get a good camera!
What’s on your ‘To Do’ list for the rest of summer?