Posted: November 28, 2011
All of these shots were taken out and about in Oxford. The monster graffiti is near my bus stop & makes me smile each time I see it.
Hugs, Caz x
Posted: November 15, 2011
All recent shots of mine.
Posted: October 22, 2011
(First pic ~ Pantone colour chart. The rest… saved on my laptop! If anyone knows who to credit them to please let me know!)
hell uh-hum, work. Have a lovely Saturday!
Posted: October 8, 2011
I’ve been wanting to post this picture for ages….. I have no idea where I found it but I absolutely love how it represents the food chain, so clever.
My dad emailed this photo… how cute?!
Love the raccoon!
Beautiful… love the colours particularly.
(Source – same Tumblr as above)
How awesome is this illustration? Makes me think of Winter… which in my opinion has definitely arrived here in the UK!
Posted: September 21, 2011
Today’s Five Images were all take by moi down in Newquay. The surfboards were all lined up outside a shop. I did see a few surfers braving it over the weekend but according to one of the locals it was much windier than normal down there & one surfing event got cancelled!
The ‘a’ is part of the Mambo sign outside their shop. I love the way they’ve assembled all different pieces of wood, it’s like a collection.
The brightly painted beach huts caught my eye on Tolcarne beach which is apparently lovely in the summer.
When I wandered down to the harbour I found myself sharing a wall with the gulls… so I took a snap!
Had to get a shot of the shark & his fish companion! Believe it or not there’s actually a house here in Oxford that has half a shark poking out of the roof. Bizarre!
Posted: September 6, 2011
Autumn is here. Usually I love its crispness & glorious colours but instead at the moment I am feeling particularly grey & low… I think it’s a general lack of sunshine!
Come on blue skies, I need you 🙂
Posted: August 11, 2011
Five images to share with you whilst I’m away splashing about on the Thames…
1. I love the childlike innocence of this drawing. And I really should start eating kiwi again! Follow the link to Sonicos! flickr for more cute illustrations.
2. I have no idea where I found this Pooh image but I LOVE the quote.
3. Love this tree image by Kailey Lang. Pop over & check out her DeviantArt.
4. So so true. When will we learn the impact we are having on our planet? Will we ever manage to stop being such a throwaway society?
5. Me (aged 16) & my brother (approx 11/12) near the Thames Barrier in London a million zillion years ago. Check out my pink jelly shoes!
Don’t forget about the August giveaway guys!